The program has been designed exclusively for graduates seeking a fast moving career in Global Accounting and Finance. The objective of this program is to provide practical global accounting knowledge and building competence to secure a F&A career in the BPM industry.
After completion of the program the candidate will
With the BPM (Business Process Management) industry on the rise growing at the rapid rate 15% per year and requiring about 200,000 people every year, the need for qualified, trained and skilled manpower is at an all-time high. The BPM industry needs professionals with good interpersonal and communication skills who are not only competent in fundamentals of Accounting & Finance but also are good at communication, business etiquette and professional skills.
The F&A (Finance and Accounting) domain is the largest component of the BPM industry and has three main areas of specialization:
1. R2R - Record to Report -The end to end financial process right from recording financial transaction to finalization of financial statements. The focus is on ensuring accuracy, compliance and delivering right information at the right time to the right person.
2. P2P - Procure to Pay -The end to end Procurement cycle right from identifying the right vendor, purchase of material or service to completion of payment. The focus is on ensuring efficiency in procurement, and accuracy in the payment process.
3. O2C - Order to Cash -The end to end process of receiving and fulfilling customer requests for goods or services to receiving payment. The focus is on ensuring efficiency in customer order management and getting timely payments into the business.
About the program
The Global Finance and Accounting program is a certificate level program that has been designed to attract bright young graduates for an exciting career in Finance and Accounting- Reconciliation domain. The prime objective of the program is to build a talent pool initially for Genpact and then for the entire BPM industry all across India by identifying and equipping students with necessary skills for high productivity and performance. Students will learn about international accounting standards, processes and terminologies and this will make them competent in the skills required for Global Accounting.
Upon successful completion of the IFBI exit test and Genpact screening process, the students would be absorbed as Process Associates on the rolls of Genpact.
The selection process for the program will be in three phases and shall be conducted by IFBI
1. IFBI Common Entrance Test: Interested applicants will undergo an initial round of aptitude test. The test would be a multiple choice questionnaire test with a mix of English, Quantitative ability and Logical ability questions.
2. Domain Test: Applicants would also be required to undergo a domain test to check their knowledge in Accounting and Finance.
3. Personal Interview: All the eligible applicants post the aptitude test will undergo the personal Interview process.
The student will be provided with a provisional offer letter on selection from Genpact and an Admission offer letter from IFBI.
Program Duration & Schedule
The program duration is 5 weeks (25 working days) consisting of classroom contact for five days in a week in a full time mode.
In addition to the formal classroom sessions, students may be required to participate in assignments, self-paced e-learning and other reference work.
Evaluation and Certification
The classroom teaching phase of the course is evaluated through online test, classwork evaluation, assignments and projects. The transcript finally received by the student would reflect scores obtained in all the courses. To qualify for the award of the Course title, candidate should have cleared the minimum standards of classwork phase. Opportunity is also given to the student to improve their performance in the tests. The program exit assessment will be in line with the recruitment methods adopted by the BPM industry.
Fee and Other Terms & Conditions
Program Fee - Rs. 19,750/- + Taxes.
For more details, call 1800-266-8000 today.