IFBI is Empanelled Training Provider for IBPS Aspirants
IFBI is empanelled as -Training provider' for imparting pre-exam training to the candidates belonging to SC/ST & minority candidates for the financial year 2012-2013.
At the recently conducted training over 10,000 IBPS aspirants got pre examination training from IFBI. The training was conducted over 62 locations across country, from Lakshadweep to Agartala, from Jammu to Coimbatore.
Objective of Training:
- To facilitate the uplift and enhancement of the capabilities of the under-privileged candidates belonging to the SC/ST & minority communities.
- To train the candidates belonging to SC/ST & minority communities. These candidates will be appearing for the qualifying exam of the recruitment of probationary officers/Management trainees and clerical cadre.
- Increase their potentialities for success in the qualifying examinations to be conducted by IBPS.
The training curriculum covers the following subject areas, as relevant to the cadre, for which the candidates would be taking up the exam :
- Test of Reasoning
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical ability
- Test of English
- Test of General Awareness with special reference to banking knowledge
- Test of Computer knowledge
- Descriptive paper in English
- Mock Interviews to enable them to face the Interview panels.
IBPS PARTICIPANTS - Click here for Post Training Feedback