IFBI announces the fifth National Banking Entrance Test(NBET) that makes you eligible for PG programs in banking.These courses will assist you start your dream banking careers in private sector banks in India.
Test Dates: September 20 and 22 , 2014
NBET would be an online examination in the areas of Verbal, Numerical, Logical and Basic Checking. Candidates who qualify in NBET would need to appear for a personal interview. Shortlisted candidates would need to enroll for the PG Programs for getting a secured banking career with leading Indian Banks.
1. The meritorious students can win scholarships up to 45%
2. The final evaluation for scholarship will be based on NBET score, Personal Interview and Graduation score
3. Ready yourself for over 8000 job opportunities in leading banks
1. Graduates/Post Graduates/MBA with 50% marks in Graduation, Class XII and X
2. Age: Born on or after 1st feb, 1990
a) Photocopies of Class X, XII, first year, second year and Final year mark Sheets (as applicable)
b) Proof of Date of Birth (copy of class X certificate / PAN card / Passport / Voter ID. / Driving License)
c) Work experience papers (If applicable).
d) Application fees of Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five hundred only) . Application fees can be paid through:
RESULT DECL ARATION
The results will be declared post completion of test and personal interview.
Reasons to Join IFBI:
Apply online today