The IFBI Common Entrance Test ( ICET ) is an objective-type multiple-choice test. It is recommended in the interest of the candidate that they get familiar with
keyboard & mouse and online testing procedures. For this we are uploading the Approach Notes and a Sample Test.
The sample test is an objective type paper and is not inline with ICET. The sample test helps you understand the functionality of objective type paper and also make you familiar with keyboard & mouse and online testing procedures.
Approach Notes details out
- Click here to attempt the paper :
- Applicant can attempt any paper in any order and unlimited number of times.
- The passing score for each section is 50%.
- The score card will display section wise results.
- Download Approach Notes for