Small Medium Enterprises Finance
Admission for the program is not open in the current admission session
This course has been designed specifically for Junior and Middle Level Executives to:
- Understand the role and importance of SME sector in Indian Economy
- Appreciate the support systems/ Government directives for development of this sector
- Equip them with necessary techniques for meeting the credit needs of this sector
About the Program:
Certificate Program in SME Finance, is a specialized program to meet the growing demand for proficiency in handling the special requirements of this rapidly growing sector. This is a composite certification course that provides thematic, focused, relevant and highly valued education to the working professionals.
This part-time training program, offers you the flexibility to combine daily work with your professional development. The focused high quality content will help you instantly improve your daily job performance as well as the performance of your organization.
Upon completion of the program, the learner will be awarded Certificate from IFBI (Details below). The course will ensure entry in a field of specialization much sought after by bankers, with higher possibilities for accelerated growth in career.
- Overview of SME Sector
- Institutional Support
- Regulatory Framework
- Financial Analysis
- Project Appraisal
- Credit Administration and Monitoring
- Stressed Asset Management
- Credit Risk Assessment
- CGTMSE Scheme – [Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises]
- BCSBI Code – [Banking Code and Standards board of India]
What is distinctive about this Trade Finance program from IFBI
- Updated with latest developments
- Taught by experienced professionals – more than 20 years experience in Banking
- Panel of experts
- Structured and engaging Courseware
- One week of post program email support on queries
Elements Running through Program
- Group Discussion
- Interaction with domain experts
- Case Studies
Program is Suitable For
- Professional with experience of 2yrs or more in financial sector, preferably banking
- Practicing managers who wish to stay tuned with the SME sector
- Managers who just moved to this vertical and wish to up-skill
Weekend sessions, for 3hrs per day on 4 weekends. The batch timings are followed to align conveniently with schedules of working professionals.
- Total duration of 1 month
- Batch Launch Date: June 15, 2013 (Saturday)
- Timings: 6.30P.M. to 9.30P.M.
Evaluation and Certification
- Participants can opt for one of the 2 models
- Participation Certificate only
- Certificate of Competence ( based on Online test)
HOW TO APPLY AND GET TO KNOW MORE?